Enjoy this lively and candid conversation with Sally Anne Hughes, founder of mergers and acquisitions firm Hughes Klaiber. Sally Anne will share insight into the current M&A market for consumer products companies (hint – it’s strong, despite COVID!) and discuss how to build a company that will be an attractive acquisition candidate, today or in the future.
During this conversation…Rachel will cover:
- How to utilize invoice financing and purchase order financing to grow and scale your business rapidly.
- Why you may not require the equity you think you do in order to grow and scale.
- Hear success stories of early stage companies who have grown rapidly and were able to sell for large multiples.
Sally Anne will cover:
- How to build a brand you can sell: Developing an end game and thinking past the immediate goals to a future exit.
- Who acquires emerging brands, and why?
- How does selling your company differ from
- raising capital?
- Top tips to build a company you can sell – and common mistakes to avoid.